Odessa is an incredibly beautiful old city, but the true power of its beauty is revealed only from the sea. Spending a holiday on the yacht in Odessa gives you a chance to admire both manmade and natural sights from the best view, enjoy magnificent sunrises and sunsets, and have just a good time at sea.
Rest on the yacht at the Black Sea will give memorable impressions and emotions. And we will do our best to make vacation awesome. Active rest lovers can choose a powerful motor yacht or a sailing boat for a relaxing trip.
What can you organize on the boat?
Today, yachts have become the synonyms of comfort and luxury. You can organize different events on the boat:
- Birthday, hen or stag party. Any holiday will be better on the yacht. Also, it’s a chance to take beautiful photos.
- Romantic dinner. Cafes will surprise nobody today while boat trips will help to create a suitable atmosphere.
- Photo session. Your friends from Instagram will be jealous of the photos on a white deck of the yacht with picturesque views in the background.
- Vacation with friends. There are no things that can interrupt your company while you are having a good time.
- Fishing. Of course, there is plenty of fish in the sea.
Vacation in Odessa on the yacht is undoubtedly a good idea. If you want a small adventure, we can help to organize a tour to visit sights.
Excursions tours: where to go?
A sea excursion is the thing that every tourist who comes to Odessa should try. The tour can last for several hours, in which case you will sail with an experienced guide past every coastal attraction of the Black Sea.
Every tourist should try to go on a journey on the boat. There is an option to take several hours voyage with a guide. But for extreme lovers, there are alternatives of long-lasting journeys:
- Tendrivs’ka Kosa. It is located in the south of the Kherson region and is known as the longest sandy coast in Ukraine – 65km. Kosa is a protected area without any entertainment – perfect for nature lovers.
- Kinburn Spit. The sand spit is located in the northwestern part of Kinburn Peninsula. This coast is perfect for underwater hunting. Here you can meet dolphins and visit more than 100 salt lakes.
- Zmiiniy Island. Legendary island, looking like a solid rock, is beautiful in any season.
- Dniester Bank. Shoal opposite Dniester Estuary is a real heaven for fishermen.
- Vylkove. Ukrainian Venice can impress everybody with its views and residents. Strongly recommended visiting!
- Kherson and Dnieper floodplains. There are numerous bays and channels with diverse flora and fauna to explore and take photos of.
Don’t lose your chance to dive into the new world of sea adventures with professionals. Our experienced team will help with all important preparations and ensure as comfortable leisure as possible. There are options to rent a yacht with a captain or without if you want and are ready. The route of the voyage is also can be changed if you want.